Oooh, here we go.
I just got the list of approved sites for our clinical rotation that lasts 4 four months.
My advisor also exhorted us to stretch beyond what we think possible and not go with places we know and understand.
I’ve decided to stretch to other sites, not my hospital or a sister hospital.
Should I choose the community college?
Should I choose the competitor?
Should I go in a completely different direction?
So much to think about.
As I understand we are still responsible for finding our own preceptors.
I will do my best to get this squared away before the beginning of December.
Because I’ve got a LOT to do before Spring Semester starts in January.
If only I knew how…